When your company is faced with a worksite emergency, MD Power Washing is here with a solution. Our expert emergency fuel, hydraulic fluid, and grease spill clean up service is designed to get your property back on track – safely, effectively, and authentically.
Why On-Call Spill Cleanup Experts Matter
A spill at your worksite comes with logistical, safety, and environmental implications. These accidents have the power to compromise the success and welfare of your operation. With our experts on call, customers have confidence that their property is in capable hands. MD Power Washing makes it our responsibility to correct the damage and get your workflow back on track.
When our customers are faced with a spill, a few primary concerns are top of mind:
- Environmental risks: Most types of fuel, grease, and hydraulic oil poses a dramatic threat to environmental health. If it seeps into runoff, it can destroy ecosystems, contaminate watersheds, and set your local environment into a state of imbalance. Our services comply with EPA cleanup laws and protect the affected site.
- Water pollution: Spills and a lack of control are synonymous. When these fluids seep into groundwater or sink into the soil, they pollute drinking water and present a health risk to humans, animals, and plants.
Fire hazards: Many fuels are highly flammable. It’s essential to control the spill to prevent fires or explosions.
- Safety: Slick fuel and oil compromises the safety of the affected area. Vehicles and pedestrians are at risk of slipping on the damaged surface.
- Workflow: Aside from the grave health and safety concerns, spills also disrupt workflow.
Our team is committed to bringing a quality solution to the customers we serve. We know how to get your property back on track, and we always bring the best quality to our efficient, proven-effective service.
Your Emergency Spill Clean Up Solution
An accident doesn’t work on a 9-5 schedule – and neither do we. Our emergency response team is ready 24 hours a day to bring a safe, comprehensive solution to your worksite. Day or night, we’re here for you.
We have the training and technology to respond to:
- Hydraulic fluid spills
- Fuel spills
- Grease spills
Our solutions focus on protecting environmental safety and health, protecting the worksite, and delivering complete restoration to the affected area.
Every spill site differs, and we tailor our service to connect an effective solution to each unique case. Every emergency spill clean up service contains the following elements:
- Planning, implementation for effective removal
- Rigid safety protocol
- OHSA-compliant operation
- Containing, treating, and removing the spill
- Cleanup of the affected area
- Safe disposal of spill fluids
- Post-treatment inspection
Hazardous spills are a serious issue, and MD Power Wash is equipped with the tools necessary to deliver a safe solution to our customers. All of our technicians come to your worksite with the training to bring a complete cleanup to your affected area.
Your Licensed Spill Clean Up Experts
MD Power Wash is committed to the safety of our customers. We take responsibility for your cleanup solution, so that your property, surrounding environment, and workflow can get back on track.
Our rigorous standards define everything that we do. All of our emergency spill clean up solutions include:
- Established safety protocol. With comprehensive training and field knowledge to support us, we make safety our #1 priority. From the moment you make the call, our team starts establishing a set of safety measures to effectively bring a solution to your property
- Comprehensive equipment, methods, and technology. Different hazardous substances require unique cleanup approaches. From hazmat suits to chemical neutralizers, our team only brings the best in quality to your property.
- Committed professionals. We’ve served more than 1,000 satisfied customers, and we’re proud to be a reliable resource in the community.
- Rapid-response solutions. When an emergency calls, we’re there. Our team is on call to deliver a solution when you need it – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Importance of an Emergency Plan
Spill cleanup is the law. The EPA’s Resources Conservation and Recovery Act mandates that all hazardous wastes be treated with “corrective action” that mitigates environmental damage and safely contains the spill. MD Power Wash provides services that comply with state and federal regulations to keep your property – and the surrounding area – safe and protected. Our team is prepared and qualified to identify, respond, and solve accidents in an emergency setting.
When an accident happens, call MD Power Wash. Our experts are always on call to bring a safe, effective solution to you.